March 6, 2012

Parties Make my heart happy...

I'm a planner  OCD, and I LOVE a fun theme to swirl my thoughts around!  Anna Claire turns 7 in May and Barrett will be 1 in July and I've already picked their FUN party themes!  I mostly chose them early, so I don't have to rush around last minute ans so I can take my time being creative and spreading out the cost over several months.  I have been "pinning" many ideas on Pinterest, but I also welcome any fun things you find out there as well!  I need to collect some old ties, and top hats for Barrett's so let me know if you can spare anything!  I'm excited...this gives me a creative outlet when I feel like my days are about grading papers, changing diapers, assisting in homework and doing laundry.
  YAY for birthdays!  I love making my kids feel special!

Anna Claire will have a SMALL Rainbow Sleepover this year with a couple of friends...

Picture from Homemade by Jill blog

For the Little Mister...a small gathering of family & friends...a MUSTACHE BASH!!! 
Can't you see my roly poly buddy with a hilarious 'STACHE? 
Can't wait!

Picture from SWANKY PRESS
post signature

No comments: