February 13, 2012

Fallen Blogger Once again...trying to find a balance...

I doubt anyone even checks to see if I'm blogging any more. I'm sure one would assume I've decided not to blog for various reasons, but the fact of the matter is I didn't have the energy or time when the baby was first born and now it has been SO LONG that I feel overwhelmed when I think of it...it's snowballed on me! I've even thought of closing it completely and giving up, or starting over, but I decided this weekend that I really do have SO many great pictures and posts to document our family's adventures over these past SEVEN MONTHS. So, I am going to take baby steps to getting caught up. Be prepared - it may take me a LONG TIME, but I need to document all of our happenings somehow! I even got a great new camera for Christmas that has been put to good use and need to share those pictures with you as well.

You know the fact of the matter is, I am having a hard time finding BALANCE in my life. How do I work full time outside of our home, keep an orderly house, bond with my baby, pay attention to my six year old, teach them both important life lessons, be a good step-mom, organize our life, spend QUALITY time with my husband, check on my friends, cook, eat healthy, save money, do laundry, be creative, crafty, spend time with Jesus, volunteer more, make sure I am taking care of JILL, etc....the list goes ON AND ON AND ON...and in the end...what REALLY matters to me, my family and GOD? I am figuring out, little by little, that I need to try to keep everything in perspective and not drown in the "little things". I am praying much more, letting some things go that I never thought I would, and really just trying to BREATHE.

Here's to more updates! Starting with baby Barrett's BIRTH day! :)




post signature

No comments: