February 14, 2012

Love is...

Jesus - that died on the cross and saved me from my ugly sin....


My husband - who was made just for me, whom I love more now than when I married him...


Loving parents, sister and extended family and in-laws - that I thank God for every day...


My "BONUS" daughter (we choose those words instead of stepdaughter) Shelby -

that I adore and who has taught me more than she knows...


My co-workers that are more than just that...they are my friends


Friends - that are like family


A SON - that God blessed our home with and that he is so healthy and happy...

My sweet Barrett...




Anna Claire - sweet princess of the house, who keeps me in stitches and makes me want to be a better person on a daily basis...





what fills our home... and our hearts...




post signature

No comments: