May 16, 2011

29 Weeks

I've seen this done on MANY blogs and have wanted to do it, but haven't gotten around to it! I'm planning on doing it weekly until Baby Barrett arrives!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
29 Weeks
Size of baby: 2.5 pounds (size of a butternut squash)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 13 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I'm still loving several dresses and shirts that are not maternity and LOVE pairing them with leggings. I do LOVE my maternity pants for work, capris and some cute tops I've borrowed from friends! I've been SO lucky to not have to buy too many pieces thanks to some generous girls!
Gender: It's a BOY! William "Barrett" Duff
Movement: He is very active, especially at night! He seems to be intentional about his big kicks...like "Get your arm off my space Mommy!" It's very funny!
Sleep: I'm not sleeping great. I finally fall into a deep sleep and then...it's time to get up for work.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and back...
Cravings: I've lost my appetite lately at night, but I do crave fruit, beef and although I won't give in often...fried okra
Symptoms: I'm having heartburn some, braxton hicks contractions have begun, and my lower back hurts late a night. I'm fortunate...I have honestly felt great!
Best Moment this week: So excited for my first baby shower this week! Feeling him move more and more.
Worst Moment this week: I have to re-do my glucose test...not fun :0(

Can't wait to meet you sweet Barrett!





post signature

No comments: