May 10, 2011

SIX...

SIX years...

2,190 days...

52,560 hours...

3, 153, 600 minutes...

189, 216, 000 seconds...




...Is how long I have known you...enjoyed you...held you...kissed your nose...tickled your tummy...laughed at your funny way of saying things...layed beside you at bed time...rubbed your back...looked at your button nose...doctored your "boo boos"...enjoyed our conversations...listened to your beautiful singing...read you stories...played in your make-believe world...wished better for you...admired your strength...desired your trust...prayed for your future...worried about your feelings...adored your zest for life...felt proud and humbled by your childlike faith and love for Jesus...


...and above all LOVED you with all my heart...


I cannot believe you are SIX today! You are the most amazing, beautiful little girl that God entrusted to ME! You have such a bright future in front of you and I promise, as your Mommy, that I will always ALWAYS love you, support you and cheer you on!



Happy birthday my sweet...sweet...
Anna Claire!


May 11, 2005




One


Two


Three


Four



Five



Six



And you're still my baby...



Not only my daughter...but my friend!
I'm SO excited to see what your future holds!


Every year with you gets better and better...

Thank you for making me a better person, preparing me to be a better Mommy to you AND Barrett...and for making me stronger when I thought I couldn't get up.


You have blessed my life beyond words...

I love you...


~Mommy~


A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be your friend. ~Author Unknown




post signature






1 comment:

Rachel Gray said...

I may or may not have cried looking at this. Definitely may have.