March 7, 2011

Well...IT'S A....

BOY!!!

We got to see our SON at our sonogram with several family members there to join in the excitement!!! We went to S.tork V.ision in Keller and could not have been happier! They took their time and we really were able to enjoy the experience of "meeting"...

William "Barrett" Duff...


For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

For you formed my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb...


Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it...


...I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...


It was very clear, several times, that Barrett REALLY wanted us to know that he is a BOY! Just take a look...you can tell too! HA!


(Grandad, Grandma, Pop, Nana, Shelby, Mommy, Anna Claire, Daddy, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Matt and Cousin Cole!)

Barrett, we ALL love you already and CAN'T wait to meet you! I love feeling your little flutters every day and Daddy was even able to feel you yesterday! You have blessed our lives with so much happiness already and we cannot wait to see your sweet face!

Love you! - Mommy


post signature

6 comments:

Amber Rader said...

I know you're SO excited, and I'm so happy for you. What a fun way to find out with all your family with you!

Becca said...

Oh goodness!! I just got so teary eyed looking at that sweet baby!! He is so handsome already. What a beautiful picture of your cute family too...such a special day. :) YAY for baby boys!

Rachel Gray said...

Congratulations!!!! I love his little hand!! Hooray for frogs and snails and puppy dog tails. =)

The Connolly Chronicle said...

I love this post - and LOVE the hand shot...Poor Barrett...already being hazed for his gender...It's only fair if you flashed shots and announced AC's private parts...Did you???? HUH? Was that what you did??? :) :) :) How do I know that the first five years of his life are going to be filled with stories of his privates and how AC reacts to them? I can hear the stories now! :) :) HAHAHAHAHA - On another note - every single shot just shouted HEALTHY kiddo to me...I LOVE that business where you visited - so cool!

The Connolly Chronicle said...

I just HAVE to add that the joy on your face AND the joy on your FATHER's face is simply priceless...you are both OOZING with joy...LOVE THAT.

Unknown said...

JILL,
I just NOW am getting caught up on your blog. I love you dear friend. Thank you so much for your transparency in your Valentine's Day post. Wow, God is so amazing and His faithfulness never ceases to amaze me. I love you so very much and can't wait to meet your son when I come to Texas next time.