February 5, 2010

Let's Just Say...

Anna Claire's Valentines might have
something to do with this...





On another note for those of you who haven't checked Facebook today ...here was our latest conversation...


Anna Claire: Mommy, let's live in an apartment after we live here. I've always wanted to live in an apartment.


Me: No thank you. :) But you can when you move out to go to college and live by yourself.


***SHE BREAKS OUT INTO A FULL SOB***


Me: Oh my goodness! What's the matter?


Anna Claire: I do not ever want to live by myself! You will be my roomate! We will watch movies, stay up late, read Junie B. Jones books, and snuggle.


Yeah, okay Anna Claire...I'll run that by you when you're 18!
Oh how I love her. :)


post signature

4 comments:

Rachel Gray said...

Oh, she is just too darling. I cannot WAIT to see her!!!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

The snuggle part reminded me of Buddy the Elf. ;) And I am loving her hair growing out. :) Have a great week Jill - hopefully we will make a point to see you before the summer!

Becca said...

Oh my goodness! I just read this out loud to Bryan and we are both laughing hysterically! Ya'll are awesome.

Unknown said...

that's so funny. I hope I get to see you both when I am in Texas... I mean all FOUR of you! :)