February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!


I didn't realize how lucky I was to have such a great Dad, until I grew up! So now his "corny" jokes are actually funny, his fashion sense isn't really that bad and it turns out he actually does know more than me. I think I had to become a parent myself and have a child (that is giving me a run for my money) to fully appreciate all he has done for me and my sister! He has not only blessed my life with wisdom, humor and support, but he is the BEST Pop in the world to Anna Claire. She just adores him! Thank you Dad for tolerating all these years of girly-ness! I hope this year is full of God's richest blessings. You deserve it!
We LOVE you!


post signature

3 comments:

Becca said...

What a sweet tribute to your dad! Happy Birthday, Larry!!

Rachel Gray said...

I love that picture! You look beautiful!!!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Love this pic - :) Hey, post the pic of all the kids and the big fam so I can right click and steal it. :)