February 5, 2013

Tiffany H. - 30 - DFW, TX

(not the best quality...but a picture of me with my sweet friend!)

This is my friend Tiffany. She's one of my very best friends!  We have been friends since I was four years old!  That's TWENTY EIGHT years!  Most of my memories from childhood involve this precious girl or her family.  We've been friends through highschool, college and now well into our adulthood and just continue to get closer and closer!  I cannot imagine my life without her in it!  Tiffany has such a kind heart.  She will do ANYTHING for anyone!  Tiffany works at an orthodontic office.  She has a fabulous work ethic and has worked as an assistant to the orthodontist for several years!  She loves her dogs, hanging out with friends and family, serving in her church, being crafty (she makes beautiful crosses) and trying out new recipes, watching baseball, etc. 
 
(in her best 80's attire for Halloween)
 
She is so much fun to be around.  She's a little shy at first, but my favorite thing about her is that Tiffany likes to have fun and laugh!  We have such a great time when we get together and laugh so much my stomach hurts when the night is over!  ;)
 
(celebrating her birthday)
 
Tiffany has a very kind heart.  She loves with her WHOLE heart and while this has caused her some pain in years past, she pushes through it and continues to love others and the Lord.

(holding her nephew...look at her beautiful smile!)
 
Tiffany is such a great Aunt!  She loves children and her nieces and nephew LOVE HER TO PIECES!  She is so natural with children and desires to have a family of her own someday.

(hugging her ADORABLE nephew)
 
She also volunteers in the nursery at church, has taught at Vacation Bible School and helps her church anywhere she can.  Her relationship with God is so very important to her and one of the reasons our friendship is so strong. 
I know I can count on her to pray for me in any situation!

(Tiffany and one of her precious nieces)
 
She has an AMAZING family and support system!  Beware she has two protective brothers...
(they're actually both really awesome too!)

 (Tiffany and her brothers at a Rangers Baseball game)
 
Tiffany is one of the most beautiful people I know.  She wants what God has for her in a future mate and honestly using a blog as a way to seek that out, is definitely out of her "comfort zone".  But after sharing with her about Kelly and her heart for God and singles...she said "Well let's just see!"  I believe when your heart is right and prayer is involved, you can NEVER underestimate what God might do in your life!
 

 
Isn't she precious?  If you're interested and would like her email, etc. 
 Please email me (Jill) at
jill (dot) duff (at) yahoo (dot) com


post signature

No comments: