October 5, 2012

Game Day!

I'm linking up with one of my FAVORITE bloggers today...I just LOVE appetizers!  And FALL!!!

This is a favorite of mine, great for fall and seriously I could make a meal out of it! 
It is a "crowd pleaser"!

Hot Chicken Enchilada Dip
2 cups chicken breasts - cooked and shredded package
8 ounces cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 package taco seasoning
1 bunch green onions - chopped
2 cans Rotel tomatoes
1/2 pound Mexican cheese - processed cheese

Mix all ingredients together in a crockpot,
Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.
(HINT: as a time-saver, canned chicken breast, or pre-cooked Oscar Meyer chicken strips work great).

AND...If you need a fun "Game Day" accessory...check out my etsy store MY RECYCLED BOUTIQUE several options for Game Day scarf necklaces!




post signature

No comments: