January 11, 2011

In 2011...

Well it's 2011 and I'm officially the WORST BLOGGER on the face of the planet. I have TONS and TONS of pictures from Spring/Summer/Fall that I've yet to share and stories and memories that I haven't written down, but I'm overwhelmed. We have a lot going on right now, I will share more on that later, but for now I've decided to share my goals for 2011. My friend Sarah has inspired me!
So here it goes...

1.) I plan to be wiser with my money. (no I'm not sucking up to my husband) We have several goals as a family this year and one is to be in a new house, and soon. We are renting right now, and its quaint, but it's kind of cramped and has NO STORAGE. By being wise with my money I can help save, save, save and more quickly accomplish our goal.

2.) I plan to get involved in a life group. We've joined our church and LOVE IT, I've really enjoyed singing in a choir again, and we've visited some life groups, but we just haven't found our "right fit".

3.) I plan to be a better blogger. Not just for YOU, but to better document our life! I'm just missing so much! I have it all in my head, but I need to get it down before I forget it all! I plan to do RETRO WEDNESDAY starting TOMORROW and go back and document some of the fun things we've been up to!

4.) I plan to read more. Not just books for enjoyment, but my Bible. I've been a bit of a slacker and have relied TOO much on my NIV iphone app to replace my time in God's word. I've been SO ANXIOUS lately and I know it's because I'm forgetting to ask God to go before me in my daily routine.

5.) I plan to be a better friend. I've been a little egocentric this year and have neglected to invest in some of my friendships. I want to keep those friendships and let them know how much I really do care! I know we're all so busy, but I believe it is very important.

I have several more "goals" but these are my top five. I always want to be a better wife and mother, eat healthier, work out more (at all), etc. What are your goals/plans for 2011? Isn't it fun to start fresh...plan to see much more of The Duff family!

post signature

1 comment:

Connolly's Cast said...

I love all of these and love your positive outlook - it makes me smile... :)